Thursday, September 23, 2010

Booo Similac

Anyone who has read this blog knows I have given Similac props in the past for their phone line support. But today they get a big fat boooooo for the way they are handling this recall. For those who have not already read this all over the internet and tv news...apparently there are bug parts and larvae inside some cans of Similac. I am deliberately NOT linking you to the official Similac recall site because I have been trying for 10 hours to get on it with no luck.

That is part of the boooooo Similac.

If you are going to recall the sole source of nutrition for infants all over the country...have a DARN plan in place to get info out to parents about EXACTLY what is wrong and EXACTLY what is tainted. As of right now, I can't check my cans because the web site and phone lines are overwhelmed. I went out and bought a can of Gerber Good Start last night....

1 comment: