Monday, September 13, 2010

A busy kid

I don't know how mommy bloggers do it. I don't have time to cater to my child's every need and still blog!!!!!

She is growing and growing and growing! She now outright refuses to be fed because she can get plenty of good stuff in on her own! She eats cheese cubes and cheerios and fruit and veggies at every meal. At least 3 days last week she ate EXACTLY what we ate for dinner. It was awesome. One night I made us "Chard-A-Roni and cheese". It was regular macaroni elbows with chard (from the farm share) and tomatoes. I broke up all the pieces on her tray and she loved it! I even cook with red pepper flakes and she loves spice! Her diapers stink after that, but she likes it. (BTW, when I was pregnant I could not get enough red pepper flakes...on everything...so I am going to say she was born like this until someone can prove otherwise!)

I went to the diner for lunch with a friend the other day. I got a greek salad with chicken and Elle and I shared it!! She got all the olives, half the feta and some of my chicken and cucumbers and peppers. She passed on the lettuce. It was so cute. She and her new friend, who is a big kid (20 months) also shared a grilled cheese.

9-10 months is such a fun age. She is busy and happy and plays and laughs a lot. She seems to nap nicely most days. Some days she wears herself out and takes a few short cat naps...but our regular schedule is about 10 hours at night, 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. Awesome. I love it. All the time in the world to do laundry and dishes and work and blah blah blah...all the un fun stuff that I need to do until we get to play again!

No comments:

Post a Comment