Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Eating everything

Elle is eating everything! She had cheese and cheerios today! She ate peaches and prunes with cereal for breakfast. Cut blue berries and cheerios and peaches for lunch. Cheerios and cheese for a snack. Peas and cereal for dinner. Such a good eater!

She is moving all over the place. She was a busy kid today. She ate and played and wore herself out.

I asked my LaLeche friends about Elle's sleeping and eating today...they said the same thing as my friends did...it is all normal. I don't need sleep!

2 comments:

  1. Sleep is so overrated anyway. You know those extra hours we all beg for during the day? That's the solution! No sleep! Voila! Up to 8 extra hours in the day!! Hmmmm.... I oughta market that one....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should...When I got up at 2:30 this morning, she ate and I cleaned the dining room. I even found some papers I had been looking for and my calculator!

    ReplyDelete