Saturday, August 7, 2010

Why buy toys?

Elle's birthday is coming up and I am going to suggest to her friends and family that they wrap up all their old magazines in boxes and bring them over. Also, for close friends who want to give more than paper...I will suggest they throw in a few old water bottles.

Elle has a laundry basket full of toys. She prefers playing with old magazines, empty or partially full water bottles and ... the laundry basket. She will take every item out of the basket, turn it over and push it around. She walks behind it like a real pro. Then she will turn the basket right side and sit in it. Did I mention that she has Vtech Sit and Stand walker that her grandparents bought her? It is fun for me, but I am going to tell her granny to spring for a bag of garbage instead of new toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment