Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bad Mommy---Put me down!!!!!!!

Last night was a very very fussy night getting ready for bed and I totally missed Elle's signals for what she wanted. I was like the blind leading the screaming. I started to get her ready for bed at her usual time, 10:00. She started screaming. I tried to feed her at 10:05 like we do every night and she would not stop screaming. I tried Hylands across her gums and she stopped for long enough to give me a dirty look and purse her lips. I tried feeding her. No luck. Then I laid her down in her crib and swaddled her without dinner and she fell right asleep. She woke up about 20 minutes early today hungry, but slept all night without a peep. She was tired...very tired. I knew she was tired but I was sure she wanted to eat also, or burp...Bad mommy...

No comments:

Post a Comment