Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Book Review: One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss

Thanks to a great suggestion, I pulled out One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish to read to Elle. I did break it out for a mid day read, not a bed time story so we could really into it! Dr. Seuss is always a winner for mom because the stories are interesting and fun to read out loud. Rhyming is fun and I think Elle’s ears can pick up the rhyming. This was another book that she liked to turn around and look at me while I was reading.

The colors and pictures are still too advanced for her to really love it, but I think in a couple months this could be an everyday favorite as she refines her palate.

I hope she likes this one and Horton Hears a Who! (which we read at bedtime last night) another Dr. Seuss favorite of mine. I enjoy reading them and that makes our time together fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment