Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Things I can do one handed...

This is the beginning of a series titled: Things I can do one handed that took me two hands before Elle was born.

  1. Unload the dishwasher
  2. Load the dishwasher
  3. Fold laundry
  4. Put on eye make up (didn't say I could do it well one or two handed)
  5. Walk the dogs, pick up doggie doo
  6. Get in or out of the house
  7. Get the mail, open the mail, throw away the mail
  8. Read a newspaper or magazine
  9. Open frozen vegetables
  10. Vacuum (maybe I could do this one handed, but I never tried before. Hint: you would be surprised how soothing the sound of a vacuum can be to a baby in arms!)
I still try not to cook or chop veggies while holding her...the proximity of baby head to blades or heat scares me. More from this list at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment